Changsha, the capital of China’s Hunan Province is the most populated and the largest city with a history of Zhou dynasty. The city is also an important commercial, manufacturing and transportation centre in China. Here you can find rare collection of excavated Western Han dynasty tombs called Mawangdui.
- Yuelu Academy: The one thousand year old academy is situated on the foot of Mount Yuelu. Inside the academy, one can also find some historical sites.
- Mount Yuelu: This is the best place to view the whole city of Changsha. The place is also famous for historical sites and scenic beauty.
- Hunan Provincial Museum: The museum is the biggest historical museum in the Hunan Province and it unfolds the cultural development of Hunan Province.
- Grand Mercure Changsha Downtown: A 4 star hotel located at Wuyi Square Station has an easy access to all the corners of the city.
- Wands Vista Changsha: A 5 star hotel offering all the facilities and also provide warm hospitality. Also ideal for business purposes.
- InterContinental Changsha: It is an International Luxury hotel located at the heart of the North Star delta.
- Yan Ting The St. Regis Changsha: The restaurant offers Cantonese cuisine along with authentic Hunan dishes.
- SOCIAL Restaurant at the St. Regis: The restaurant at Yuhua district offers International sea food cuisine.
- West Lake Restaurant: It is one of the largest restaurants in Changsha offering Hunan and Cantonese cuisine
- Sugar and Oil Cake: It is a sweet Chinese snack.
- Chinese Pancakes: These pancakes are salty unlike the usual ones.
- Crisp Sesame duck: Fried duck in peanut oil with spicy seasoning and sesame oil.
Huanghua international Airport is the main airport or you can board the train at Changsha Railway station.